The Specialist Services Team provide a broad range of services to support people who live with a disability and children and young people in our care.
Our Specialist Team has extensive expertise in:
- clinical assessments
- autism and other disabilities
- positive behaviour support
- developmental trauma
- forensic disability
- chronic health and health related services
- mental health, wellness and wellbeing
- therapeutic interventions specific to individual need
- vicarious trauma
We align our services to the National Disability Insurance Scheme to provide supports in specialist interventions (improved daily living skills and improved relationships). These interventions can include the following:
- anger management and self-regulation skills;
- problem solving skills
- independent living skills
For further information please call 1800 634 748.