July 28, 2023
Lifestyle Solutions was founded in 2001 by a small group of people in Newcastle meeting around a kitchen table to commit to creating better lifestyle solutions for people living with disability.
Since 2018, Lifestyle Solutions Community Members have grown and diversified feedback and input into the organisation from our community. Our community includes the people we support, families, our staff and other people with a commitment to our purpose and vision. Anyone over the age of 18 years can become a Lifestyle Solutions Community Member.
Being a Lifestyle Solutions Community Member carries many benefits and opportunities for engaging with our organisation and our governance such as:
- A dedicated Community Membership email address to send and receive communications with the Lifestyle Solutions’ directors
- Invitations to Lifestyle Solutions Community Member events
In addition, Community Members will be encouraged to suggest other strategies that will promote and enable community feedback into our organisation.
You can apply to become a Lifestyle Solutions Community Member by:
- Completing the online membership application through the link below
- Contacting the Lifestyle Solutions Community Membership team on 02 4014 7800
- Emailing the Lifestyle Solutions Community Membership team on email@example.com
Under the Lifestyle Solutions Constitution, the Directors consider and decide to admit each Community Member.
Confirmation of the success of your application will include a Community Member welcome and information pack.