We’re here to support you.
We provide assistance to help you access your supports and coordinate them more effectively.
We’re committed to making sure that you get the support you need to help you live more comfortably and independently.
Our detailed understanding of the types of supports our customers need allows us to develop support systems that reflect individuality, interests, needs and culture.
Support Coordination involves:
- helping you to choose and organise the supports you need
- working with you to develop an individualised management plan that addresses your specific needs and goals
- helping you to build a connection with and participate in your community
- regular check-ins with you to make sure you’re getting the most out of each service
- helping you develop the skills to self-manage your supports in the long-term
- managing crisis situations on your behalf.
For everyday disability support you can count on, call 1800 634 748.
To make an enquiry about our services, click here.