Our Support Coordinators provide services in metropolitan and regional areas across Australia.
In each location they offer in-depth knowledge of local providers, services and practitioners. They build strong networks to give customers access to all available services in the area and to find solutions to complex situations.
In NSW they work in:
- Sydney city, north, south, east and west Sydney, Campbelltown, the Hawkesbury
- Central Coast, Newcastle and surrounding areas
- Katoomba, Lithgow Bathurst, Orange, Oberon, Cowra, Dubbo, Mudgee, Wellington, Parkes and surrounding areas
- Tamworth and New England
- Forster and surrounding areas
- Coffs Harbour, Grafton, Northern Rivers
- Wagga Wagga and surrounds including Tumut, Cootamundra, Junee, Albury, Narrandera, Temora, Young, Boorowa and Harden
In Queensland they work in:
- Logan City
- the Gold Coast
In Victoria they work in:
- Melbourne inner areas, western suburbs, north west, eastern
- Gippsland, Bendigo, Ballarat, Shepperton
In Tasmania they work in:
- Launceston and surrounding north east and north areas such as St Helens, Bicheno, Deloraine, Devonport
In South Australia they work in Adelaide.
In Western Australia they work in: