Each state and territory has its own ways in which you can provide feedback or make a complaint about Lifestyle Solutions. We’ve prepared a list that you might find helpful.

New South Wales

The NSW Ombudsman promotes and protects the rights and best interests of people using community services in NSW by handling and resolving complaints about these services, and by monitoring and reviewing how these services are delivered. Contact details are at https://www.ombo.nsw.gov.au/contact-us

Northern Territory

The Health and Community Services Complaints Commission (HCSCC) can help resolve complaints about services sought, used or received from a community service, community service provider, health professional, health service or health service provider. The HCSCC complaints page is at https://www.hcscc.nt.gov.au/complaints/


The Office of the Public Guardian can support its Guardianship clients and the adults and children it visits to make complaints about where they live or the services they receive, and where necessary can make these complaints on their behalf. Its complaints information is at https://www.publicguardian.qld.gov.au/about-us/feedback


The Health Complaints Commissioner looks into complaints from individuals or organisations about the provision of health services in both the public and private sectors. The Commissioner’s complaints page is at https://www.healthcomplaints.tas.gov.au/making_a_complaint


The Victorian Ombudsman can look into complaints about Victorian public organisations, including publicly funded community services that receive funding from Victorian public organisations to provide services. The Victorian Ombudsman’s complaints page is at https://www.ombudsman.vic.gov.au/complaints/#who-can-i-complain-about

The Victorian Commissioner for Children and Young People takes notifications of Reportable conduct and general members of the public can also report allegations. Find out about it at https://ccyp.vic.gov.au/reportable-conduct-scheme/notify-and-update/

Western Australia

The Health and Disability Services Complaints Office (HaDSCO) resolves complaints about health, disability and mental health services. The HaDSCO complaints page is at http://www.hadsco.wa.gov.au/complaints/index.cfm

Advocacy nationally

People with Disability Australia is a national disability rights, advocacy and representative organisation. Its individual advocates can help sort out complaints, issues or problems. More information can be found at https://pwd.org.au/get-help/

NDIS Commission

The NDIS Commission covers New South Wales, South Australia, the Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory, Queensland, Victoria and Tasmania. The NDIS Commission’s complaints page is at https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/about/complaints

© 2023 Lifestyle Solutions   |  website by one&three