Do a COVID-19 rapid antigen test (RAT) before you come.
- Please do not come to visit if the result is positive.
- Our team-members might ask you for evidence that the test was negative.
Showing symptoms of COVID-19?
- Please postpone your visit if you have had any symptoms of COVID-19 or other respiratory illness such as flu or RSV in the past three days.
- If you show symptoms when you arrive or during a visit, our team members will give you a RAT to do. If the result is positive, you will have to leave.
When you visit:
- Please wear a mask from the time you arrive at the door. Make sure it fits you properly. Our staff can give you a N95/P2 mask if you don’t have one.
- Meet in the fresh air if that is possible.
- Meet away from other people as much as you can.
- Keep 1.5 metres social distancing as much as possible.
- We strongly encourage limiting the number of visitors to two adults and two children per resident per day. However, we understand that there might be special reasons to have more visitors sometimes.